Varsity is proud to lead the way in all star scoring with the Varsity All Star scoring system. Our mission is to inspire teams to create all star routines that balance Difficulty with Technique and Performance and bring out the best in all of our athletes. The Scoring Committee updates the scoring system every year based on feedback from coaches, judges, and industry leaders. Over the past several years, the Varsity All Star Scoring System has become the standard in all star scoring, being utilized by almost every all star competition in the country.
Teams competing in IASF divisions will be scored on the standard Varsity All Star score sheet, but the scores will be reweighted to more closely resemble the IASF Score sheet used at the Summit and Worlds.
All Varsity dance brands collaborated with dance coaches and judges to come up with a Varsity All Star Dance score sheet. The score sheet will be used at all Varsity All Star Dance competitions for this season.
Varsity All Star Judges Membership is now open for the 2018-2019 season! Below you will find a step by step process to complete your membership. Membership will continue to include all Web Based Training, Online Course Material, Tests, and Webinars. Please familiarize yourself with the 2018-2019 VAS Scoring System.
Registration: Use the link below to begin your registration.
Judge Member – New Member
Under the ‘Attendance Information’ select the box that says ‘I will be attending this event myself’’.
Fill out the ‘Personal Information’ section listed on the page using the same information from your profile. For the School/Gym Information section, input the following:
• Role – select ‘Coach/Sponsor/Advisor’ from the drop down
• School/Gym Name – Enter ‘VAS Judge’
• School/Gym City – Enter ‘Your City’
• School/Gym State – Enter ‘Your State
Step 1: Terms & Conditions
• Click to review the complete Terms & Conditions. These documents must be downloaded, to sign and upload to your Judges Portal following the completion of your registration.
• Check the box to agree with the Terms & Conditions.
Step 2: Membership Fees
• Judge Membership – V will already be checked. This is payment for your 18-19 Judges Membership
Step 3: Payment & Submit
• Verify your billing address, then click NEXT.
• Input your credit card information and click SUBMIT
Your registration is now complete. Emails with additional training information will be coming throughout the summer.
Let us know who you are:
Varsity Spirit Customer Service
Varsity Spirit Corporate
6745 Lenox Center Court, Suite 300 Memphis, TN 38115
back to previous step
What can we help you with?
Welcome to Varsity.com
Tell us what you're interested in.
You can change your selection in preferences later.
Personalize Your Experience
Select your favorite.
What can we help you find?