camp location website
"'The indoor practice facility at Shippensburg is wonderful…there was plenty of room for all of the schools that were there for camp; they had the daily coaches’ meetings right across the hall from where the girls were practicing with the NCA Staff. Everything was so efficient and ran very smoothly. The dining hall that we went to each day for our meals was very spacious and always had plenty of food to offer. The overall campus was beautiful and the security and staff were always very pleasant to work with during our stay. Without question, my squad will be going back to Shippensburg University for the NCA Cheer Camp again next year!'" Coach KathleenConrad Weiser High School
"'All of the staff is so helpful and always so friendly The positive atmosphere at camp is exactly what our team needs! Thank you to Alysia and Kelly for always going above and beyond to make this camp so amazing!!!!'" Coach MelissaManheim Township High School
"'I have been attending NCA camps for many, many years. Even as far back as 30+ years ago when I was in school. I have been coaching for over 20 years and have always sent my kids to NCA camps for a number of reasons:
1) Love the curriculum. NCA teaches game day cheers/chants as well as performance material. We have used stunts and pyramids learned at camp for both game day and competitions.
2) Shippensburg is a great facility. Love the indoor facility with mats, etc. Large enough to accommodate a large group at camp and not a far walk from dorms or cafeteria. Food is a little less desirable, but the dorms are great. Girls love them.
3) Our last and most important reason we attend NCA is the STAFF. Throughout our years of attending Millersville, Etown and now Shippensburg, we have become close with the staff and they are great. We love having a good relationship with the staff. They may only see us once a year, but they remember us and treat us like family (which I love). We tried another company one year and I will never go back. Staff was not as personal and hands on as NCA. I felt like we got swallowed up and went unnoticed. As long as I am coaching, Lebanon High School will be attending NCA camps. Hopefully at Shippensburg.'" Coach JamieLebanon High School
"'As a veteran coach, Shippensburg University is a camp that I, along with my kids, look forward to each summer. This camp has the absolute best STAFF ever and they are the reason we continue to come back to Ship U. This staff has elite knowledge, love, and an excitement for cheerleading. You can see that the staff loves each other and all of the teams that attend. It is hands down the best I have seen in my 20 years of coaching. They go above and beyond by remembering the kids year to year and knowing what is going on with the team during their season. At the end of the year when kids share some of their favorite memories many often refer to things from this camp. I truly don't even have the words describe how wonderful the staff is at this camp ... it is like coming home to family each year. I also love the confidence my team gets because they always improve from day 1 to day 4. When we leave, I know my team is ready to go back to school ready to perform and take on the sidelines (as well as performances) with confidence. We love Ship U!'" Coach TarynBrentsville High School
"'Conestoga Valley High School LOVES NCA! As a coach, I particularly like Shippensburg due to the fantastic facility. It is indoor with a large enough space for multiple floors to be set up. The staff is always very welcoming, knowledgeable, and of course tons of fun! The kids really look forward to seeing who is returning each summer! My favorite thing about camp is the opportunity to work as a team to be game day ready. We really enjoy the final day competitions because all teams get to support one another and push us to our limits even though we are utterly exhausted from all the training put in that week. The best thing we take home from camp are the dances and game chants/cheers!'" Coach LauraConestoga Valley High School
It’s all about the JOURNEY at NCA Summer Camp!
This summer we are exploring the invaluable roles cheerleaders play in their communities as athletes, ambassadors, crowd leaders, entertainers and spirit raisers. Not only will the journey at NCA Summer Camp be fun-filled and educational, but also lead to self-discovery so your athletes can return to their peers as empowered respectful leaders. What will you discover on your #JourneyWithNCA?
download nca camp packing list
We are going on a JOURNEY at NCA Summer Camp to explore what makes us great! Discover the importance of respect, hard work, encouragement, confidence and just having fun. Speaking of fun, here are some outfit ideas to plan for FUN DAY at camp:
• Take flight as PILOTS
• Set sail as SAILORS
• Shoot for the stars as ASTRONAUTS
• Stay on track as TRAIN CONDUCTORS
• Explore new frontiers as EXPLORERS
• Enjoy seeing new things as TOURISTS
• Discover something new as SCUBA DIVERS
• Set a course for success as OLYMPIC ATHLETES
• Get creative and have FUN!
Varsity Spirit partners with St. Jude to support its mission of finding cures for children fighting cancer and other catastrophic illnesses. Each summer, we ask every cheerleader attending a Varsity Spirit camp to send fundraising letters to friends and family around the country, asking for donations to the renowned hospital. Join the fight and pre-order your letters for NCA Summer Camp today!
pre-order st. jude letters
Come into NCA Summer Camp fully prepared! Access required forms and read through our frequently asked questions before coming to camp.
required forms & faqs
Let us know who you are:
640 Shiloh Road, Building 2, Suite 200Plano, TX 75074
back to previous step
What can we help you with?
Welcome to Varsity.com
Tell us what you're interested in.
You can change your selection in preferences later.
Personalize Your Experience
Select your favorite.
What can we help you find?