Required Forms & FAQs

Camp FAQs

What do you do if you can’t get in touch with your Varsity Rep?

Contact your UCA State Director or 1-888-CHEERUCA.

What makes it a Masters, Elite or Stunt Camp?

For more information about UCA Camp Types, please visit our Camp Types page.

When is my camp bill due?

Go to My Camp Registrations to see your invoice with balance due dates.

What do I do with my team’s liability release and waiver forms?

Always bring your release and waiver forms to camp to turn in at registration on the first day.

I have a credit on my account. How do I get that money back?

You must request your refund in writing. Please read our refund policy based on your camp type’s terms and conditions below:

Camp Forms

UCA Release & Waiver Forms
Overnight, Home Camp, One Day Camps & Stunt Clinics
Terms & Conditions