Required Forms & FAQs

Camp FAQs

What do you do if you can’t get in touch with your Varsity Rep?

Contact your UCA State Director or 1-888-CHEERUCA.

What is happening to Home Dance and Fight Song Evaluations at camp?

Select camps in the state of Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Utah (Fight Song only) will still have a form of the optional Home Dance or Fight Song Evaluations at their camp.

After speaking with and receiving input from coaches across the country, it was decided to remove the Home Dance and Fight Song Evaluations from the 2018 schedule in order to maximize instruction and practice time during camp.

Check with your State Director or Local Varsity Spirit Fashion Rep if you were planning to bring a Home Dance or Fight Song to camp.

* This does not apply to College Teams

What makes it a Masters, Elite or Stunt Camp?

For more information about UCA Camp Types, please visit our Camp Types page.

When is my camp bill due?

Go to My Camp Registrations to see your invoice with balance due dates.

What do I do with my team’s liability release and waiver forms?

Always bring your release and waiver forms to camp to turn in at registration on the first day.

When are parents allowed to come to camp?

The best time for parents to come is during All-American tryouts or on the Final Day!

I have a credit on my account. How do I get that money back?

You must request your refund in writing. Please read our refund policy based on your camp type’s terms and conditions below:

Camp Forms

UCA Release & Waiver Forms

Overnight Camps

Home Camp, One Day Camps & Stunt Clinics

Terms & Conditions for Camps & Clinics

Championship FAQ’s

For Frequently Asked Questions regarding the UCA Championships, click here!