3 Days/2 Nights – Resort, Hotel or University
• Create your own camp schedule at this customized camp experience
• Pre-select from a menu of classes that will benefit your team most
• A lower staff-to-student ratio give your team the opportunity to work with a variety of USA staff members
• Get the flexibility of a home camp with the perks of an overnight camp
• Take home customized game day and performance material
• Get ready to RALLY at the 2020 RALLY NIGHT: “Better Together!”
USA ROUTINE EVALUATION This evaluation takes place on DAY 3 of camp. Teams will be evaluated on the USA Routine that they learn at camp. The routine must incorporate formation changes, visual effects, roll offs, plus skills (jumps, tumbling and/or stunts). Emphasis on CREATIVITY, TECHNIQUE & SHOWMANSHIP.
GAME DAY EVALUATION This evaluation takes place on DAY 3 of camp. Perform with all programs (Cheer, Song/Pom, Mascot Pep Flag). Teams will be evaluated on Game Day material learned at camp. They will perform a Band Chant first then they must respond to a game situation with an appropriate Sideline Cheer Teams must follow up the cheer with a crowd oriented cheer/chant or drum cadence The Band Chant and Sideline Cheer are performed separately. Emphasis on CROWD COMMUNICATION & SHOWMANSHIP.
USA ROUTINE SHOWCASE - Campers will gain performance experience and confidence by showcasing this routine.
TEAM ROUTINE EVALUATION - Teams will learn two “Team Routines” (Pom Sideline and Funky Sideline). They will receive a written evaluation on their performance.. Emphasis on KNOWLEDGE, EXECUTION & SHOWMANSHIP.
Let us know who you are:
5770 Warland Drive, Suite BCypress, CA 90630
back to previous step
What can we help you with?
Welcome to Varsity.com
Tell us what you're interested in.
You can change your selection in preferences later.
Personalize Your Experience
Select your favorite.
What can we help you find?
Interested in Camps and Competitons?