Teams that make finals at USA Spirit Nationals are invited to this unique camp!
Specialized Curriculum offered ONLY at Camp of Champs – 4 Days/3 Nights – Hotel
• Take your team to the next level at this competitive camp experience
• Perfect competition ready skills with additional time allotted for technical training with the USA’s elite staff
• A lower staff-to-student ratio allows for one-on-one attention and enhanced Staff TeamMate time with your athletes
• Compete with the best of the best for an opportunity to earn a paid bid to the 2021 USA Spirit Nationals
• Invitation-only, based on advancement to finals at the 2020 USA Spirit Nationals
• Dress head-to-toe in your class color and “glow” for it at the 2020 CLASS COMPETITION!
ROUTINE A & B EVALUATION - This evaluation takes place on DAY 3 of camp. Campers will perform Routine A & B and will receive individual verbal feedback Emphasis on KNOWLEDGE, EXECUTION & SHOWMANSHIP.
TEAM ROUTINE EVALUATION & COMPETITION - Teams will leave camp with a performance ready team routine. Teams will customize it by making changes to the routine. Emphasis on the CHOREOGRAPHY, TECHNIQUE/EXECUTION & SHOWMANSHIP. Teams will compete this routine on Day 4. 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies will be awarded.
GAME DAY EVALUATION - This evaluation takes place on DAY 4 of camp Perform with all programs (Cheer, Song/Pom, Mascot & Pep Flag). Teams will be evaluated on Game Day material learned at camp. They will perform a Band Chant first then they must respond to a game situation with an appropriate Sideline Cheer. Teams must follow up the cheer with a crowd oriented cheer/chant or drum cadence. The Band Chant and Sideline Cheer are performed separately. Emphasis on CROWD COMMUNICATION & SHOWMANSHIP.
Let us know who you are:
5770 Warland Drive, Suite BCypress, CA 90630
back to previous step
What can we help you with?
Welcome to Varsity.com
Tell us what you're interested in.
You can change your selection in preferences later.
Personalize Your Experience
Select your favorite.
What can we help you find?
Interested in Camps and Competitons?