After months of hard work and dedication, the time has finally come for dancers across the country to show off their skills at the 2010 National Dance Team Championship!
This prestigious competition will take place at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orland, FL. This competition is produced by the Universal Dance Association
In order to attend the National Championship, high school teams had to qualify by receiving a home routine or superior trophy at a UDA camp and all star teams qualified by placing at a regional competition earlier in the year.
Can’t make the trip down to Florida this year? Don’t worry! You’ll be able to catch all of the action right here on Varsity.com!
Varsity.com’s coverage includes:
Order of Competition
- Video coverage of every team’s performance
- Behind-the-scene photo galleries
- Up-to-the-minute results throughout the competition
You can watch the videos online right now, but they won't be there forever. Get your UDA Nationals DVD today to keep these memories for a lifetime! Click here
to order one now!
Having trouble watching videos on Varsity TV?
We have heard your feedback about having problems viewing the video players, and we are working with our developers to correct this situation. Until then, below are a couple suggestions that may help.
• If you are using Internet Explorer, please try using Firefox. Here is where you can download this browser for free:
• Please install the newest version of Flash onto your computer. Here is where you can download the latest player:
If you already have a flash player, you will need to re-install the flash player after you install Firefox on to your computer.
We hope this helps -- we want to make sure you can watch all of the incredible cheer and dance videos on Varsity TV!